Installing on Windows
Install and start Ocelot
1. Please unzip the OcleotKit_<xx>.zip file on the hard disk of your computer and put \Ocelot folder into this folder or its equivalent: C:\Program Files (x86)
2. From the above location please copy the folder \.ocleot and put it here: C:\Users\<your_user_name>\.ocelot (NOTE: the period at the start)
3. To start Ocelot, please go to the location where you have copied the main files, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Ocelot
4. And double-click on Ocelot-1.1-SNAPSHOT.exe
5. The folder structure for Ocelot is like this – see the path highlighted in blue: Program Files (x86), two nested folders \Ocelot and then the .exe file. This works.
\.ocelot folder has to be copied to be in the user folder you normally log in as. If you normally login as Administrator, then yes, if not, please find the folder with your login name.